Want to be financially rich? Here are few tips to attract wealth in your life.
1. Do not be jealous of the rich. Be genuinely happy for them and find ways to shadow them to learn from them.
2. Do things that rich do. They value time. They take risks. They are not afraid of failures. They work hard to see it thru. They are always learning and implementing.
3. They value money. Instead of buying needless stuff, they first invest to make their money work harder for them.
4. They don't depend on free stuff. They give away freely instead of looking for free. This attitude draws money. Giving returns in ways we don't know how. And yes, we can all give regardless of our current situation. It could be our money, our time, our encouragement.
5. They don't consider themselves victims. They don't blame their past, their circumstances, their parents, their boss, or anyone. They make the best of the opportunities available today.
6. Despite popular belief, and despite many stories of bad ones, most earn their money honestly. Ignore the dishonest ones, they often lose it all. Let honesty be the way. Let service to others be the way. Do it right or don't do it.
7. Be patient. Desire for overnight wealth makes us do wrong things. Slow and steady wins the race.
8. Always be in gratitude. Be thankful for what we have instead of complaining or comparing with others. This billion dollar body is a gift from God, use it to help others, not as a victim of circumstances. And if we use words like "you don't understand my circumstances" then this victim thought process needs to change. Don't let negative thoughts keep us down. Get up, brush off, make a commitment to rise with God as our chauffeur.
Want to be rich? Start the process today. Look within to see what is stopping us and why. Then change it. Don't look for ways to get free, find ways to give in abundance. And then watch our journey towards the financial freedom.
Have questions? Need encouragement? Talk to your well wishers. Talk to us. You can do it. Yes you can.
Best wishes. God bless.
On Track Realty, serving clients with honesty and integrity for 25+ years (since 1994). Call us for all your real estate needs. We promise your interest over ours, always.